Install A Wood Burning Stove In Your Fireplace
Now You Can Have Style & Efficiency with the Contura i6
If you’re thinking about converting your open fireplace to a wood burning stove, here’s what you need to know:
- Open fireplaces are beautiful but when you consider all the heat lost going up the chimney, it makes sense to consider converting to a stove.
- A well designed stove like the Contura i6 is more efficient, which means it uses less fuel to produce the same amount of heat. The more efficient the stove, the less you pay for heating your home. This can save you money on your energy bills. Low-emission wood burning stoves are less expensive to operate than a conventional heat source.
- A wood stove is also environmentally friendly, since it doesn’t burn fossil fuels. Wood burning is an energy efficient way to heat your home and reduce your carbon footprint.
- You can use the existing fireplace in your home providing it is compatible or build an entirely new one if you don’t have one already.
- Wood stoves are available in a range of sizes and styles, so there’s one that will fit your home perfectly. You can choose between a free-standing wood burner or a built-in wood stove. They’re easy to maintain and clean, making them great for busy families.
> High Efficiency 78%, more heat back with less waste.
> High Heat Output of 3 to 9 kW, heating large living spaces is no problem.
> Large Combustion Chamber, accommodating the largest logs up to 33cm.
> Scandinavian Design, the best wood burning manufacturers construct stoves with a long lifespan for years of use
Flame by Design is a local, family run business specialising in stoves and fireplaces. For over 20 years, we have enhanced homes and businesses creating opportunities for better living.
If you have any questions or would like more information on how to convert your fireplace to a wood burning stove then contact us to arrange a showroom appointment. Click Here